- HS Code:38013000
The graphite anodes are made of low ash materials such as petroleum coal, coal tar pitch by calcining, dosing,mixing,forming,baking,pressure inpregnation,graphitization up to 2300 and machining,The products are widely used for electric resistivity, high electric conductivity, compact and honogeneous structure,good resistance to corrosion and oxidation and high mechanical strength.
– Graphite Scrape
– Size: 25mm min
– Main parameters: Carbon Content 98% min
– Sulphur Content: 0.05% max
– Specification mm: 0~10; 0.5~10; 0~2; 0~6; 1~6
* Application: The graphite powder is used as the chemical additives for carbon products and as the carburetant for the manufacture of iron and steel.
* Package: The graphite power is packed with plastic braiding bags lined with plastic bags which are weighed in 1000kg or 850kg.