- Model NO.: SSIC SIC Graphite carbon
- Application: Pumps
- Performance: Corrosion
- Standard: Nonstandard
- Density: Standard
- Origional: China
- Corrosion: Prefect
- Trademark: Junty Or as the clients require
- Origin: China
- Material: Sic Ssic Tungsten Carbide Alumina
- Type: Rotary Seal
- Shape: O-Ring
- Thickness: Standard
- Size: as The Client`S Require
- Temperature: High Temperature
- Compressive Strength: Standard
- Specification: SSiC SiC
- HS Code: 6914900000
· Excellent abrasion and wear resistance
· Excellent corrosion resistance
· Low coefficient of friction
· Low coefficient of thermal expansion
· High thermal conductivity
· Hardness greater than Tungsten Carbide
Different grades of Silicon Carbide are available as following:
· Reaction Bonded Silicon Carbide (RB SiC) – a very economical material which gives excellent wear characteristics, as well as good chemical resistance.
· Sintered Silicon Carbide (SSiC) – the absence of free silicon makes it most resistant to chemically-aggressive fluids, and ideal for high temperature applications.
· Graphite-Loaded Silicon Carbide – this is a of silicon carbide and free graphite. Graphite is added to RB SiC (RB ) or SSiC (SSiC + C), to improve tribological behavior by enhanced lubricity.
|Density||g/cm3||3.0 – 3.05||3.1|
|Free Silicon Content||–||12%||–|
|Crystal Size||μm||8 – 20||5 – 7|
|Hardness||Rockwell||HRA 90||HRA 93|
|Coefficient of Thermal Expansion||1 x 10-6 / K||4.3||4.3|
Hi-tech Material Co.,Ltd
Address: No.1, Xingmao Street, Tongzhou District, Beijing 100176, China.
Post code: 100176
Fax: +86 10 80828912
Marketing center: +86-17701349487
Human Resources: +86-15313026852
Carbon, Graphite, Carbon composite!